Women – generally speaking – lack confidence. Wherever we go, we often feel insecure ourselves. We also question whether we are strong enough, and whether we are good enough for most of our lives. This is especially true when we talk about the most visible part of ourselves. Our bodies. While we rationally know that the issue is not fitting in a standardized idea of beauty, but about being content with who we are, we do not know how to gain confidence.
5 powerful tips:
1. Say stop to your inner critic. If you stumble make it part of the dance.
2. Use healthier motivation habits. Eat like you give a damn about yourself.
3. Replace the perfectionism. Go for good enough.
4. Try something new. Great things never came from comfort zones.
5. Reward yourself with the most beautiful pictures you have even seen of yourself. You’re worth it.